Whether it’s your birthday or the birthday of some one close to you, it’ll always be an occasion that remains the reservoir of happy memories, lots of laughter and wholesome family fun! Birthday is one of those occasions where the strong emotional bonds, warmth of heartfelt best wishes go beyond the barrier of language and sincere and cordial birthday wish always becomes successful in conveying with its true glory.
Other than the usual party, celebrations, good food and sparkling birthday gifts, it is a day when the spotlight shines on friends, relatives, parents and cheerful memories. It is the day when the birthday boy or girl is in his or her most emotionally vulnerable state. Feelings, thoughts previously unspoken, may be in fear of denunciation are expressed on this day as it is the perfect occasion to share feelings and emotions along with best wishes.
When it comes to wishing your loved ones on his or her birthday, originality and uniqueness is the key to make your dear one feel surprised and delighted. It’s hard to put in to words what you want to express to the birthday boy or girl on that special day, but once you tell them how wonderful you feel on their birthday, the expression on their face with bright smile and cheerful look makes the day all the more special.
To brighten up the birthday of your loved ones, you may be finding the right word to express your heartfelt best wishes can be a difficult task, so why don’t you go beyond the barrier of language and wish happy birthday in different languages. It’s sure to make your friend, relative or whoever is the birthday boy or girl, feel fascinated and really excited at this unique birthday wish. Even if it is the birthday celebration of a little kid, wishing happy birthday in different languages can be a quite an educating way of wishing someone happy birthday. Kids can learn those languages a little and feel fascinated in exploring more, consequently stirring their learning faculty in an indirect way. Here is a list which will help you to wish “Happy Birthday” in different languages of the world. So next time you are at a birthday party you can share the joy and excitement in different languages. It can be an amusing at the same time a unique learning experience for both of you.
- Brazil: Parabéns a você! nesta data querida muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida.
- Chinese-Cantonese: Sun Yat Fai Lok!
- Chinese-Mandarin: qu ni sheng er kuai le
- Croatian: Sretan Rodendan!
- Czech: Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!!
- Danish: Tillykke med fodselsdagen!
- Dutch: Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! or Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
- Esperanto: Felichan Naskightagon!
- Farsi: Tavalodet Mobarak!
- Finnish: Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
- French (Canada): Bonne Fete!
- French: Joyeux Anniversaire!
- German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
- Greek: Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola!
- Hawaiian: Hau`oli la hanau!
- Hebrew: Yom Huledet Same’ach!
- Hungarian: Boldog szuletesnapot! or Isten eltessen!
- Italian: Buon Compleanno!
- Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
- Russian: S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!
- Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaños!
- Swedish: Grattis på födelsedagen
- Taiwanese: San leaz quiet lo!
- Thai: Suk San Wan Keut!
- Ukrainian: Mnohiya lita! or Z dnem narodjennia!
About the Author
Sean Carter writes on holidays, events and celebrations around the world. He also writes on family, relationships, birthdays